Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching Up After a Fun-filled Week



Spring is in the air! After one of the coldest winters ever, St. Louis is experiencing above-average temps this spring - woot woot. I finally see the first shoots of hosta bursting through the ground, the dwarf peach tree is flowering (how we LOVE this tree...is it possible to truly LOVE a tree - I think so!) and we are spending most of our waking hours outdoors. Thankfully, little Ms. Elise inherited my love of simply being outside...doing nothing more than walking around the block, finding treasures along the sidewalk or drawing on the driveway with chalk.


Last week, we spent a fun morning/afternoon with our good friends Sheila & Lillian. Seems little Lillian is a fan of the outdoors too! Yeah. What excitement a small dirtpile and handful of cups can be!


Ignore the propane tank...
And, of course BUBBLES - the girls are insane for them!















Tennis season is also upon us. Josh had a tennis match this week at the Pattonville courts...which I hadn't been to since MY high school tennis days. Memories!


More to come, a great big Easter post...if I can figure out an easy way to write and include pics within this brand new blog of mine!! Seems there is a learning-curve here and it has taken me over and hour to write this short entry with pics - which don't want to STAY where I put them. :- Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - go ahead, make my day - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails