Friday, April 2, 2010

No Laughing....I'm New at This!



Well, I did it! I created (somewhat) a blog, something I have wanted to do for quite a while now, but never took the time to actually DO it. So here I am, a BLOGGER...my thoughts, rants, ideas, opinions, family events and photographs posted for all to scrutinize. This is serious business! As I sit here writing my first post, I have to wonder what in the world took me so long. I love to write - always have. As long as it can be what I CHOOSE to write about, in the style I choose to write it. Do you remember Creative Writing classes? Having to follow a certain outline for a Haiku or Poem? You won't find that here....you may not even find complete sentences at times. Growing up I always had a diary or journal to document my days, which weren't very spectacular or eventful, but that didn't stop me. I loved to scribble random thoughts and silly pictures in those little 4x5 "locked" diaries, and then in later years, spiral notebooks. More to come, I'm still navigating around this new "blog world". I can't wait to post some pics and really dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - go ahead, make my day - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails