Monday, November 22, 2010

Low-Key Baby

We had one of those weekends while Patrick was out of town. With the exception of a pre-birthday movie night for Josh on Friday (HARRY POTTER!), we mostly laid low...enjoying a girls-only weekend at home, coming and going only a handful of times, watching chick-flicks, enjoying the fireplace and just chillin. A perfect prelude to the kick-off of holiday craziness this week. Oh and a quick shopping trip to Old Navy for $15 boots (oh yeah!) and Charming Charlies...where Lane decided she wants to pitch a tent and live forever. I scored lots of ideas for her birthday and Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, it's a FireLog, so shoot me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kiss-tackle documented by Lane!

A few random low-key pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Remember that prelude to craziness comment I made before? Let's just say that Daddy shouldn't be allowed to just run to the store for a few miscellaneous Christmas decorations....lest he spy a pink Christmas tree with tiny pink lights. I'm serious. She loves it though, rearranges the little decorations about 5 times a day and turns out her overhead light to just stare at it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy this short work week! At least one more post to come before the big feast on Thursday - I'm anxiously waiting for a package to arrive from Texas so I can snap away with the camera and show off THE most adorable Tom Turkey bow ever to be made for little missy. Thank you, Thank you Jessica. More to come....it'll all make sense later, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - go ahead, make my day - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails