Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two in One Day

That's right, your eyes have not deceived you - I am posting TWO in ONE day, am I crazy or what? Actually, I had so much fun taking pictures yesterday while Elise and I were playing with chalk in the driveway, I wanted to share the fun with you. It was a rare Monday, one with no scheduled appointments or classes - nothing urgent to clean or organize in the house...so we chilled, and did nothing in particular. Ahhh, I love those days. We headed outside early to make the most of the cool morning - before the typical, muggy in St. Louis summer day decended. And we blew bubbles, and drew with chalk, and made a mess of our bare feet! We had fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love grubby little toddler hands!

And all was well and good - until THIS chased us away (and we were hungry for lunch).

Photobucket

A great week has begun - enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you - go ahead, make my day - leave a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails